hover over the map to see our average shipping times
t-shirts, tank tops, 3/4 sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, polo shirts, crop tops
Hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, sweatpants, joggers
Does Canvas Devil ship internationally?
Canvas Devil offers international shipping across the world!
International orders, it's most likely going to be shipped out with the economy (5-10 days) or no rush (10-20 business days) method unless you'll choose rush (2-5 days) method (carrier-calculated rates) on our site (cart/checkout pages).
If your packages do get lost in transit and the shipping address was 100% correct we'll ship out a new order with tracking, at our expense.
Is Canvas Devil available in all countries?
No, Canvas Devil isn't available in some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
For now, Canvas Devil isn't available in and doesn't ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically.
We're available to all other countries and ship internationally!
Where can Europe location orders ship to?
Multiple factors affect whether an order can be printed and shipped from our Europe location. Those include product type availability, stock availability, and shipping address. Order routing happens automatically so the branch that's the best fit will print an order. We don't guarantee all orders shipping to a specific country will always ship from our Europe location.
Our Europe location may ship to the following countries:
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.*
Worldwide: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Qatar, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominica, Greenland, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia.*
*This list will expand to include other countries over time!
How long is shipping for orders within the EU?
For orders shipped from our Europe location to a European destination, shipping can take between 5-10 business days after printing. For orders shipped from our Europe location to non-EU regions, it can be between 10-20 business days.
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
From the time your order is placed and the date when you or your customer receives it, there are two processes to consider.
Printing: Standard printing time is 2-7 business days. Once your order has been printed and left our building you will receive a notification with shipping information if applicable. Depending on the circumstances and inventory levels, it may take longer than usual. Don’t worry, All of the big LA wholesale factories are practically in our backyard. This means it’s super easy to keep stocked and minimizes wait time for you!
Shipping: You have several shipping options to choose from - they can range from within 1-8 business days (1-20 for international orders) depending on the courier and level of service you select.
How long does printing take?
Printing time is the time it takes to make your custom-ordered product. Our printing time is calculated in business days:
- 2-7 business days for apparel products (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc.)
- 97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
- Printing time doesn't include shipping. To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated printing time with the estimated shipping time.
- Our printing averages don't account for the time an order might be put on hold.
- Printing for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will still be printed within 7 days.
How quickly are packages delivered?
To estimate when you'll get the order, add our printing time to the shipping time. It takes 2–7 business days to create apparel products and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products.
Here are the shipping times for each shipping method we offer:
- Overnight: next day delivery in the US
- Express: 1-3 business days in the US, Canada, and internationally
- Standard: 3-4 business days in the US, 6-10 days in Canada, 5-20 days internationally
How do carrier-calculated (rush) rates work?
Here are Canvas Devil's carrier-calculated rates shipping options:
- Overnight (next day delivery in the US)
- Express (1-3 business days in the US, Canada, and internationally)
Here are Canvas Devil's fixed Standard rate shipping options:
- Standard (3-4 business days in the US, 6-12 days in Canada, 5-20 days internationally)
We choose the most suitable and reliable carrier for your shipment, taking into account the shipping method that’s been selected and the end-address. You’ll see the specific carrier delivering the package in the order confirmation email.
All orders shipping with the Overnight delivery method for domestic orders will automatically be marked as priority in our system. For international shipments, orders with the Express shipping method will be marked as priority.
Some shipping methods will show up for specific orders. For example, overnight shipping is only available for orders going to an address in the US. Similarly, express or standard shipping may not be available for all destinations. Only the methods available for the particular address will show up at the checkout.
If I choose a faster shipping rate, will you print my order faster too?
All orders shipping with the Overnight delivery method for US domestic orders will automatically be marked as priority in our system and bumped up in the printing queue.
Can I upgrade my shipping speed after submitting an order?
Yes, you can! Contact us, we'll provide you with carrier-calculated rates then choose the shipping speed you would like to apply.
Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. You are responsible for these fees. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the end customer.
How can I check the status of an order?
From your Account Dashboard you will see your order history under "Orders." When choosing a specific order, a new window will appear with additional details. Here you will find your order status.
Your order will reflect one of the following statuses:
- Being Printed - Your order is ready for printing and the process has begun. Estimated time for completion will show in the status bar. Typically printing time is 2-7 business days.
- Canceled - Your order was canceled.
- Draft - Your order has not yet been confirmed or completed.
- Failed - Your order was imported as a draft because payment failed. Viewing the order will show the reason payment failed. Find out more about failed orders here.
- Printed - Your order was printed and packaged and is ready to go! The Tracking Info button should appear next to your shipment information and if the level of service selected for shipping included tracking your updates should go live within 24 hours. You will receive a notification from us once the order has left our building.
- On Hold - Your order has been placed on hold. This is usually due to an item being out of stock, an issue regarding graphics, mockups, or other potential issues that we need to address with you. Check the hold notes for details on what we need from you. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Partially Printed - Your order may contain products that do not ship together. In this case, you may see the order as partially printed. This means some portion of your overall order is already complete and we are still working on another shipment in that same order. You will see tracking information for any packages that have already been shipped out.
- Returned - Your order was returned to a Canvas Devil facility. Check the return notes to confirm the reason.
- Waiting for printing - Your order was submitted and received by Canvas Devil and is waiting for the printing process to begin.
Do you offer shipping with tracking?
Yes, all Canvas Devil's shipping methods have tracking. Note that the quality of tracking may differ for some local carriers.
My order has been sent, why don't I see the tracking info?
Your order was shipped but it can take up to 48 hours for tracking info to show up in a carrier's tracking system. To minimize confusion, you may want to let your customers know in your shipping emails.
Note that international shipment tracking may take up to a few days to display any updates but that doesn't necessarily mean the shipment is lost.
What if the order is lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We'll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming with your customer that the shipping address was correct. You should get in touch with your local post office to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but you think you haven't received it, we won't take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
You can check out our return policy for up-to-date details about reshipments.
What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to [email protected], then we'll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
Where are returns sent?
Packages sent out from our US printing centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
Meanwhile, packages sent out from our Europe location are automatically returned to our Europe printing center. Its address: Lidostas parks, Marupes novads, Latvia LV-2167.
You can find our returns policies here.